Coordinator, Social Media, BITE
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
The Social Media Coordinator will assist the Social Media Manager in the development and execution of annual influencer marketing plans by coordinating all aspects of influencer and artistry outreach activities including personalized gifting, event planning, partnerships and networking. The incumbent is outgoing with exceptional interpersonal skills, and has demonstrated success identifying industry trends and building strong relationships. The dynamic person will have experience working across multiple social platforms to develop potent brand experiences online. Requires up to 25% travel.
- Work alongside Marketing team to develop and execute annual influencer marketing plans
- Cultivate meaningful and relevant relationships with key influencers across multiple social platforms
- Manage ongoing gifting efforts for influencers and makeup artists
- Assist social media team in other areas as needed
- 1-3 years of experience in principles and practices of social media, event planning, and influencer marketing
- College degree or equivalent experience related to Marketing/PR/Events
- Passion for beauty/cosmetics; experience in the industry is a plus
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple programs in a deadline-intensive environment