Coordinator, Marketing, KVD Vegan Beauty
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen, Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin.
The Coordinator is responsible for supporting KVD Vegan Beauty’s team across all areas of the business, including project management, influencer mailers, social content creation, community engagement, invoice management, as well as general team support – handling product request needs, organizing and scheduling meetings, creating presentations, etc. The role includes both independent and collaborative work. The ideal candidate should have a can-do attitude, passion for beauty, and be extremely organized and detail-oriented. This role will assist and report to the the Marketing Manager.
- Administrative Support: Assist the marketing/PR team with dropping and placing orders, providing tracking information, budget tracking, submitting invoices, and campaign calendar tracking.
- Measurement: Compile feedback from social leads and research trends and competition’s activity to help create monthly analytics reports that are shared company-wide.
- Influencer Marketing: Assist the social teams in ordering product and mailing them to influencers, assist with invoicing and budget tracking of paid partnerships, assist with content delivery tracking.
- Social Media / Community Management: Pitch in, responding to community comments on social networks, etc. when core team members are out of the office
- Content Creation: Brainstorm and create briefs to meet needs of content creation, support social video and photo shoot needs: including product orders (working directly with PD and Brand Management to receive new products or comps), packing and processing shipments, and tracking the packages to their final destination.
- Bachelor's degree required plus 1-3 years of marketing experience, preferably in retail, beauty/fashion.
- Proficiency with MS Office (including strong excel functions).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities while meeting objectives.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Positive “Can Do” Attitude; hard working and can do attitude no matter how small or large the task – will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing environment with grace.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently and within teams.
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box.
- Be on the cusp of social/community innovation. Be our eyes and ears on what’s next and trends within social and digital.
- Capable and driven to quickly learn new technologies and continually upgrade current skill set.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms: Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, etc.
- Proactive and supportive qualities.
- Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success and KPIs.
- Able to build collaborative relationships and work cross functionally with sales, marketing, trade marketing, retail partners, demand planning and supply chain.
- Highest levels of professionalism at all times; calm under pressure.