Coordinator, Global Brand Management, OleHenriksen
Brand Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
The Global Brand Management Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the team in all brand efforts. This role requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines, creative problem-solving skills, and essential administrative functions as required.
- Prepare reports and analyses to be used by brand management, and ad hoc projects as needed
- Assist in developing brand presentations, collateral, and product education materials
- Maintain and update assortment files for global channels
- Support seasonal fixture updates with direction from Associate Brand Manager
- Monitor channel dotcom product accuracy (positioning, prices, inventory) and ratings and reviews
- Maintain and meet deadlines on multiple, concurrent projects
- Product inventory management - Track, organize and distribute product comps, samples, and gratis to appropriate channels by necessary due dates
- Channel asset management-including retailer NPF forms, product imagery and copy assets docs, photography comps
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks including printing documents, meeting prep, shipping and receiving, etc.
- Conduct competitive and trend research for key skincare markets and product categories
- Maintain effective communication with various departments and channels: Education, Marketing, Product Development, Inventory, retail counterparts
- Bachelor's degree required plus 1-2 years of corporate administrative experience, preferably in merchandising/retail function in beauty/fashion industry
- Proficiency with MS Office (including basic excel, word, and powerpoint functions)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible, agile, and work in fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Passionate about skincare and client-focused
- Self-motivated; able to work independently and within teams