Coordinator, Diversity Equity & Inclusion + Talent Development
Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
At KENDO Brands we are looking for a coordinator to join our People & Culture Team – someone who is deeply curious and passionate about improving the working environment for all of our amazing Kendoites around the world. Our hope is to find someone who obsesses about a world that is equitable and inclusive, while having just as much passion about supporting the creation of programs to help elevate Kendoites to be the best they can possibly be.
The Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Talent Development Coordinator at Kendo Brands will support key inclusion and learning initiatives with project coordination and program support. They will directly report to the Director(s) of DEI and Learning & Talent Management. This duo role is a steppingstone to a career in Talent Development and or Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Establish and maintain effective cross-functional relationships with internal partners to successfully drive DEI & TM (Human Resources, Global Brand, Inventory Planning, Ecommerce, Finance & Accounting, Packaging, Sourcing, Marketing, Social, Business Analytics, Education, Creative, Product Development, and Operations)
- Develop team agendas and track upcoming deadlines
- Assist with reports & data to evaluate courses and projects
- Help to execute internal DEI training and learning events
- Assist with development of DEI programs & strategy
- Assist with drafting communications and presentations
- Capturing, assembling updates and stories on DEI progress and monthly updates.
- Coordinate and help to assemble learning materials for KENDO Intranet & LinkedIn
- Draft and design talent development related employee communications, including but not limited to emails, newsletters, company spotlights, etc
- Support the coordination of our new hire onboarding process from calendaring, template creation, and bringing innovative ideas to the table to take our new hire experience to the next level!
- Onboard new Kendoites into LVMH Talent and maintain system accuracy
- Navigate our learning platform, LinkedIn Learning, to support the efficient delivery of training courses and account activations in a timely manner
- Support any other ad-hoc projects that are needed to drive a learning and inclusive culture
- Help to gather and organize metrics to measure our program successes and opportunities
- Plan and coordinate employee development events and trainings when needed
- Dynamic interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple priorities and work within matrixed organization
- Team player
- Familiar with relevant social platforms and cloud-based project management
- Ability to strategize, coordinate, develop, and implement project plans with autonomy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite