Coordinator, Brand Management, Ole Henriksen & BITE Beauty
Brand Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen, Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin.
The Bite/OLEHENRIKSEN Global Sales Brand Management Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Bite and OH Global Brand Management team in all brand efforts. This role requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines, and creative problem solving skills.
- Assist with timeline tracking including calendar, creative brief schedule and upcoming activation milestone dates
- Coordinate product samples - track, organize and distribute product to internal and external teams
- Coordinate team meeting management and recaps (including scheduling, note taking, assisting with the agenda)
- Prepare reports and analyses to be used by brand management and ad hoc projects as needed
- Maintain and update VM assortment files and creative asset library (BOX)
- Assist in developing regional presentations and business recaps
- Maintain effective communication with cross-functional teams and channels: Regional Teams, Marketing, Creative, Education
- Maintain and meet deadlines on multiple, concurrent projects
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks including booking travel, lunch catering, meeting coordination and office supplies
- Passionate about makeup and skincare
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably 1-2 years of experience in retail, beauty or fashion
- Must have proficiency with MS Office, including basic Excel functions.
- Problem solving and analytical skills – knowledge of retail math preferred (margin calculations, YOY variances, run rate, WOS, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities a must
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced, always-changing environment
- Motivated self-starter; able to be resourceful and work independently
- Team player with a positive attitude and eager to learn - No job too big, no job too small