Coordinator, Brand Management, Global, Fenty Beauty
Brand Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna is a new line of prestige color cosmetics, which was launched in September 2017. True to the off-the-charts appeal of its founder, the makeup brand is slated to reach a diverse global audience with its comprehensive lineup that Rihanna herself—no stranger to beauty—is creating with Kendo through a close partnership.
The Global Brand Management Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the team in all brand efforts. This role requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines, and creative problem solving skills.
- Prepare reports and analyses to be used by brand management and ad hoc projects as needed
- Assist in developing brand presentations, collateral and product education material
- Assist with international account management and assortments as needed
- Monitor international channel dotcom product accuracy (positioning, prices, inventory) and ratings and reviews
- Assist in trend and competitive analysis to aid assortment planning, product development, and pricing strategy
- Maintain and meet deadlines on multiple, concurrent projects
- Product management: Track, organize and distribute final product and comps to global partners as needed including photoshoot sample needs
- Own and assist with the execution of global sampling and gratis programs, PR sampling, and gratis
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks including expense reports, booking travel, printing documents, meeting prep, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required plus 1-2 years of marketing/merchandising/buying experience, preferably in retail, beauty/fashion
- Proficiency with MS Office (including basic excel functions)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Passionate about makeup and client-focused
- Self-motivated; able to work independently and within teams
- Positive, can-do attitude