Coordinator, Brand Management, Fenty Skin
Brand Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen, Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin.
The Brand Management Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the team in all brand efforts. This role requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines and creative problem-solving skills.
- This role supports two team members and has a dual reporting structure - reports to Senior Brand Manager, North America and Senior Brand Manager, Global
- Supports Senior Brand Managers with channel management and brand activations
- Monitor channel dotcom product accuracy (positioning, prices, inventory) and ratings
- Prepare reports and analyses to be used by brand management and ad hoc projects as needed
- Assist in developing brand presentations, collateral and product education material
- Maintain and update assortment files
- Maintain and meet deadlines on multiple, concurrent projects
- Sample and product management - Track, organize and distribute product comps to international channels
- Manages product comp process for photoshoots and meetings
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks including expense reports, shipping, booking travel, printing documents, meeting prep, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required plus 1-2 years of relevant job experience, preferably in brand management, marketing, beauty/fashion
- Proficiency with MS Office (including basic excel functions)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Passionate about makeup and client-focused
- Self-motivated; able to work independently and within teams