Color Expert, Lip Lab (Part Time) - Fashion Valley
Lip Lab | San Diego, CA | Part Time | From $17.00 to $19.00 per hour
Position: Color Expert, Lip Lab
Status: Part Time (20 or less hours a week)
Reports To: Store Manager
Location: 7007 Friars Rd #651 San Diego, CA 92108 (Fashion Valley)
Lip Lab is more than just lipstick! We’re all about establishing an environment that encourages fun, individuality and self-love. Is there a feeling better than finding the perfect shade of lipstick? At the Lip Lab we believe there is: Being the person that helps someone create a lipstick that is uniquely theirs from the color to the flavor and even the name. So, if you enjoy putting smiles on the faces of others, being creative and helping others to express themselves then this is the job for you!
The salary range for this position is $17.00 - $19.00 per hour based upon store location. Offered salary is dependent upon experience and location.
As a color Expert you will get to be a part of a fun, inclusive and creative atmosphere like no other. If you have a passion for connecting with guests, color, teamwork, and having a good time then this is where you want to be!
- What we are looking for:
- Strong background in guest services in a fast-paced environment
- An eye and passion for color and all things artistry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A can do and go getter attitude
- Open weekend availability
- Comfortable working in a front of and with the guest throughout the entire experience
- Physically able to meet the demands of the job including the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, lift to 30 lbs, including the ability to kneel and squat.
What you will do:
- Provide a unique and entertaining guest experience from beginning to end; confirming reservations, welcoming guests, completing reservations, encouraging guests to capture moments and share on social media.
- Work closely with store manager and the rest of the team to ensure a positive work environment
- Emulate Lip Lab brand DNA and culture
- Naturally add on product during services to grow basket size
- Work within a diverse team
- Follow all standards, operating practices and GMP (good manufacturing process) guidelines
What we offer:
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- A chance to express yourself and your love for color and artistry
- An opportunity to grow within a supportive company
- An ability to grow within the cosmetics/artistry industry regardless of your background (we hire across a range of industries: hospitality/service, retail, guest services, performance/arts, etc.)
- Competitive pay with the potential for sales bonuses
- Fantastic employee discount: 40% off our in-store products
- Opportunity to have your artistry featured on our social media platforms
- Benefits including Medical, Ginger IO, EAP, and 401k
At Lip Lab our number one goal is to foster an inclusive, positive, and safe environment for our employees and guests alike. We are an equal opportunity employer that will always ensure our team grows with us.
If you are looking to work for a company that celebrates individuality, then look no further!
Apply today and let the good times begin!!