Color Expert, Lip Lab
Lip Lab, BITE Beauty | Queen Street West, Toronto | Part Time
Lip Lab x BITE is more than just lipstick! We’re all about establishing an environment that encourages fun, individuality and self-love. Is there a feeling better than finding the perfect shade of lipstick? At the Lip Lab x BITE we believe there is: Being the person that helps someone create a lipstick that is uniquely theirs from the color to the flavour and even the name. So if you enjoy putting smiles on the faces of others, being creative and helping others to express themselves then this is the job for you!
As a color Expert you will get to be a part of a fun, inclusive and creative atmosphere like no other. If you have a passion for color, teamwork, providing unique guest experiences and having a good time then this is where you want to be!
- Paid training; all of our trainings are paid and you’ll always be kept up to date
- Competitive pay with the potential for sales bonuses
- Fantastic employee discount: 40% off our in store products and 30% off sephora.com
- Quarterly gratis with opportunity for extra gratis based on sales and performance up for grabs
- A chance to have your artistry featured on our social media platforms
What we offer:
- A diverse and inclusive workplace (we offer regular diversity & inclusion training)
- A chance to express yourself and your love for color and artistry
- An opportunity to grow within a supportive company (we are expanding and will always ensure our employees are with us every step of the way)
- A chance to grow within the cosmetics/artistry industry regardless of your background (we hire across a range of industries: hospitality/service, retail, guest services, performance/arts, etc)
What we are looking for:
- Strong background in guest services in a fast paced environment
- An eye and passion for color and all things artistry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A can do and go getter attitude
- Comfortable in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Physically able to meet the demands of the job including the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, lift up to 30 lbs, including the ability to kneel and squat.
What you will do:
- Provide a unique and entertaining guest experience from beginning to end; confirming reservations, welcoming guests, and helping to host events
- Work closely with store manager and the rest of the team to ensure a positive work environment
- Emulate Lip Lab x BITE brand DNA and culture
- Naturally add on product during services to grow basket size
- Work within a diverse team
- Follow all standards, operating practices and GMP guidelines
At Lip Lab x BITE our number one goal is to foster an inclusive, positive and safe environment for our employees and guests alike. We are an equal opportunity employer that will always ensure our team grows with us.
If you are looking to work for a company that celebrates individuality then look no further!
Apply today and let the good times begin!