Business Analyst - 12 month contract
Operations | London UK | Full Time and Contract
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- “Can Do” Spirit: We work together to make our wildest dreams a reality: As entrepreneurs, we embrace optimism and find creative ways to reach our goals
- Advocacy, Diversity, and Inclusion: We recognize and celebrate the full spectrum of personal identities. We create safe spaces so everyone’s voice is heard. We listen with humility and act with courage.
- Storytelling: We tell authentic stories like no one else: It’s our key to inspire trust and build relationships, rallying, our people, partners, and consumers around our brands.
- Resilience: We embrace challenges as opportunities. Change is ever-constant, and agility is our strength.
- Product Excellence: We put the consumers first: We constantly raise the bar to create products of the highest quality that everyone just has to have.
As a condition of employment, Kendo requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption from the Company in the form of a reasonable accommodation due to a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
Kendo Brands has a hybrid work model with three days in office and two days remote each week.
BUSINESS ANALYST - 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Reporting directly to the General manager, as a Business Analyst at Kendo you will work across all teams of the business to help driving the strategy of the brands thanks to a fact based / insights approach.
Coming with a minimum of 3-year experience of retail businesses, you will first need to assess the current capabilities, identify gaps and propose solutions so the business can make the most of the data available, whilst the teams are empowered in their roles.
A team player with a positive mindset you will need to demonstrate an excellent understanding of how the organisation works and identify further development opportunities to upskill the teams.
- 3-year experience minimum of retail businesses, beauty preferred but not mandatory. Understanding of the retailer landscape and ways of working.
- Cross team work to assess gaps in process then develop relevant dashboards / reports to support the teams
- Complete reassessment of reporting flows (sell-out / sell-in / Retail productivity) with the view to optimise the circulation as well as the quality of the information
- Use data modelling practices to help driving strategic decisions. Drive data modelling / fact-based decision culture within the organisation
- Support Marketing teams with consumer insights leveraging external data sources available
- Support Commercial teams with retail pattern identification and forecast insights
- Support Retail team with store productivity analysis
- Ad hoc post campaign analysis with a focus on return on investment and recommendations to improve initiatives in the future
- Commercial understanding of the business dynamics and priorities
- Experience in handling wide data sets and complex retailer system to build reports and dashboards
- Comfortable to work with multiple teams / stakeholders, typically Commercial, Marketing and Retail teams
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and Critical thinking to be able to make recommendation base on the data.
- Desired skill: experience in complex database handling and SQL coding, Understanding of SAP and Power BI