Brand Management Coordinator, Global Sales - Fenty Beauty
Brand Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: Never, never, never give up
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
As a condition of employment, Kendo requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption from the Company in the form of a reasonable accommodation due to a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
Kendo Brands has a hybrid work model with three days in office and two days remote each week.
The Global Sales Brand Management Coordinator – Fenty Beauty, will be responsible for assisting the Global Brand Management team in all brand efforts. This role requires strong organizational skills, creative problem solving, attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines, and effective communication skills.
- Assist with timeline tracking including calendar, creative brief schedule and upcoming activation milestone dates
- Coordinate product samples - track, organize and distribute product to internal and external teams
- Coordinate team meeting management and recaps (including scheduling, note taking and assisting with the agenda)
- Visual Merchandising – assist with brand strategy, maintain and update assortment files, and proof graphics
- Prepare reports and analyses to be used by brand management and ad hoc projects as needed
- Digital – assist in managing retailer product pages, monitor product accuracy and ratings and reviews
- Maintain effective communication with cross-functional teams and retail partners: marketing, creative, education and visual merchandising
- Maintain and meet deadlines on multiple, concurrent projects
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks including lunch catering for key meetings, meeting coordination and supplies
- Passionate about makeup and skincare
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, preferably 1-2 years of experience in retail, beauty or fashion
- Must have proficiency with MS Office, including PowerPoint and basic Excel functions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities a must
- Problem solving and analytical skills – knowledge of retail math preferred (margin calculations, YOY variances, run rate, WOS, etc)
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced, always-changing environment
- Motivated self-starter; able to be resourceful and work independently
- Team player with a positive attitude and eager to learn - No job too big, no job too small