Brand and Marketing Executive (Australia & New Zealand)
Marketing | Sydney, Australia | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
The Brand & Marketing Executive supports the implementation of sales and marketing strategies within the ANZ region for a portfolio of Kendo brands. The Brand & Marketing Executive will be responsible for executing strategies and activations set by the Brand & Marketing Manager and Brand & Marketing Director as well as supporting the overall business via brand management and marketing functions for their brands.
- Work closely with the Brand & Marketing Manager to execute brand strategies and marketing activations that tie back to overall sales goals
- Support Brand & Marketing Manager in day to day contact with Sephora category and marketing teams to ensure best in class delivery of brand marketing, sales and visual merchandising strategies
- Update and track overall master brand and marketing timelines for all aspects of their brands, and ensuring timely submissions and deadlines are met
- Execute and submit SKU creation forms, website page updates & planogram submissions according to Sephora deadlines
- Support Brand & Marketing Manager with executing discontinued product, obsolescence and mark down plans
- Support price positioning plans for their select brands
- Support in all aspects of in-store merchandising and gondola updates, including planograms, briefing global VM teams and working with local vendors to produce artwork according to specifications and deadlines
- Support Brand & Marketing Manager on activities with the Sephora Ecommerce team, including Sephora loyalty programs, sampling, eDM assets, and other related activities
- Support in tracking marketing budgets on a monthly basis as well as filing and submitting approved invoices
- Support in the briefing and management of creatives and content to be used across all external channels
- Support preparation of weekly, monthly and post-launch sales and marketing reports
- Executor of processes and procedures to improve effectiveness and efficiency for the brand and marketing function
- Min. 2 years’ experience in a brand management, category management or similar level marketing role.
- Beauty industry experience required
- Good business acumen and analytical skills, with a high level of attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to set priorities and manage competing demands autonomously
- Solution focused with the ability to problem solve on their own
- A strong communicator with an engaging and collaborative style
- Strong executional skills on a variety of tasks
- Good interpersonal skills high level of integrity
- Team player that inspires others and collaborates cross functionally
- The ability to thrive in a small team and fast paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- The ability to contribute to building the core values and culture of Kendo Brands
If you wish to be considered for this role please click on "APPLY" to submit a cover letter and CV.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.