Associate Website Producer
eCommerce | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
The Kendo eCommerce team collectively manages four brand eCommerce sites on the Demandware platform: katvondbeauty.com, marcjacobsbeauty.com, fentybeauty.com, and olehenriksen.com. We are looking to add a highly motivated and enthusiastic Associate Website Producer to our team to manage our website queue and workload with local and remote teams. We need someone who can dive in and own the timeline and deliverables on our many online projects.
- Track and report on progress against schedules and budgets for website projects and ensure both internal and external teams are meeting deadlines
- Track vendor hours spent against budget and ensure work is being executed responsibly
- Manage communication between all project stakeholders; ensure that arising issues or changes are properly addressed to keep the timeline on track
- Manage ongoing queue of enhancements and bugs with our external development team and internal stakeholders
- Provide QA support on desktop, mobile, and tablet, and coordinate needed QA input from other stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with internal partners, external vendors and Kendo brand eCommerce managers
- Support eCommerce team integrations: BazaarVoice, Olapic, Listrak, Monetate, etc.
- B.A. Degree with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with JIRA or other bug tracking software
- Familiarity with the Demandware platform preferred
- Experience developing timelines, managing budgets, writing requirements and/or scopes
- Solid understanding of web development and basic UX principles
- Motivated self-starter who can manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with a positive, can-do attitude
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Precise and effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with website developers, business users, and cross-functional partners
- Collaborative worker who can adapt to change