Associate Manager, Social Media Marketing, Fenty Beauty
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen, Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin.
As Social Media Marketing Associate Manager, you will be responsible to assist with the day-to-day management and execution of social media initiatives— posting across Fenty Beauty’s social channels (Instagram, YouTube and Facebook), write copy for social posts across Fenty Beauty’s channels, help to plan photo and video shoots, pull analytics and reports for social campaigns, ideate content and campaign themes, help to build and deploy campaigns that engage, excite and educate the Fenty Beauty audience on new and existing products. The Social Media Associate Manager will be working with all cross functional teams.
Candidates should have strong verbal communication skills, as well as a knowledge of the digital media space, particularly in beauty. Candidates should be extremely detail-oriented, organized, and be able to manage timelines efficiently. Candidates should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment and have a can-do attitude. Efficiency is your motto – exceptional organizational and time management skills; able to juggle multiple on-going priorities at the same time. Candidates should be on the cusp of social innovation—always ahead of what’s next and trends within social and digital and has a deep-seated passion for social media.
- Help to develop, post, and schedule messaging across Instagram, Facebook and YouTube on a daily basis.
- Help maintain and communicate the monthly thematic calendar with internal teams.
- Engage with followers and monitor conversations across social media channels from the brand’s voice.
- Assist in development of seasonal social media strategy and help ideate custom content to support initiatives
- Assist in managing content calendar, creative briefings and asset delivery
- Utilize analytics platforms and survey competitive landscape to share insights and trends in real-time.
- Help to track growth of social media followers and engagement on your channels, including but not limited to, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook.
- Help to promote events and retailer campaign initiatives on appropriate social channels.
- Participate in brainstorms and content/campaign ideation.
- Help to produce deliverables and field inbound requests in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years in Social Media Marketing or equivalent experience preferred
- Passion for the beauty industry and strong interest in the digital space
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box
- Attention to detail, responsible, and reliable
- Exceptional time and project management skills – extremely organized
- Understanding of social media platforms: Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- Familiarity with social media management tools: analytics and scheduling platforms (e.g. Dash Hudson, Listen First)
- Experience with community management, customer service, and social engagement
- Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success and KPIs
- Qualitative research skills, including the ability to interpret social data and turn it into actionable insights
- Capable and driven to quickly learn new technologies and continually upgrade current skill set
- Flexible and positive attitude; able to work independently and within teams
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice
- Can demonstrate flexibility and composure under pressure
- Proactive go-getter and effective communicator