Associate Manager, Master Data
Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
As an Associate Manager, you will be responsible for the item master database for all Kendo brands. You'll get hands-on experience with new product launches as you collaborate with development teams to gather information for new item setup, including components, product strategy and assortment. In addition to creating new items in our ERP system, you will maintain product data to help reflect business strategy and/or product changes. You will also ensure data accuracy by designing and running reports.
- Manage item creation in the ERP system
- Communicate cross-functionally with Packaging and Sourcing to gather item creation data
- Maintain item & BOM setup information on our shared folder
- Routine uploads in the ERP system – item dimensions, item coverage, default order settings
- Create reporting for other teams within the Supply Chain department (including but not limited to weekly unapproved BOM report, weekly unapproved Route report)
- Assist with Item & BOM maintenance (change requests)
- Take part in company-wide projects as stakeholder of the master data domain (ERP upgrade, specification system roll-out…)
- 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced retail environment. Cosmetics, Personal Care, or Health & Beauty backgrounds preferred.
- ERP experience (Dynamics AX) a plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and data integrity
- Demonstrated potential in problem solving, negotiation, and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams