Associate Manager, Distribution, EU
International | Saran, France | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
Responsible for supporting Distribution Center operations—physical and systematic--including inbound, inventory control, outbound deliveries. Assist execution of day to day operational requirements at the site level.
- Support distribution center operations as needed, including inventory control, inbound and outbound transportation
- Focused coordination for outbound customer deliveries.
- Timely management of inbound receipts.
- Reconcile inventory daily between Kendo, 3rd party warehouse management system. Investigate inventory issues and maintain alignment with Kendo’s system of record. Manage communication necessary for timely response to all inquiries.
- Be able to resolve system-related errors and fallout necessary to keep both systems in alignment, including PO reconciliation, error queue resolution.
- Prior corporate experience in wholesale/retail operations.
- Basic understanding of retail inventory accounting.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven track anticipating change to meet the demands of a fast paced growing distribution operation.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels across the organization.
- At least 3 years of warehouse management experience.
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with ERP systems in a distribution environment required, preferred. Experience with a variety of WMS systems also strongly preferred.
- College degree preferred – Fluent in English.