Associate Manager, Digital, BITEBeauty.com
Digital | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
The Associate Manager, BITEBeauty.com is responsible for supporting digital sales growth for BITEBeauty.com. This role participates in all aspects of the customer site experience (merchandising, content, promotions, site enhancements) and all marketing channels driving to it (email, SMS, SEO, paid search, paid social and affiliate partnerships).
The ideal candidate loves the beauty industry, can win over hearts and minds with creative storytelling, can sift through multiple data sources to find actionable opportunities, and has an aptitude to manage multiple projects. Collaboration and strong relationship-building skills are essential. This role works closely with the Director and Manager for BITEBeauty.com, along with relevant brand stakeholders, to manage the overall site experience.
Campaign and Content Calendar Management
- Execute marketing calendar for site, email, SMS, and paid ads; Create content briefs, partner with creative teams on asset creation, upload site content, and test on multiple devices.
- Setup promotions and test various scenarios to assure an error-free customer experience.
- Develop and manage the content roadmap; Identify and act upon opportunities to create landing pages and content modules to amplify brand storytelling, promotions, and product launches.
- Plan and secure inventory for promotions and sampling programs to support campaign targets.
Website Development and Operations
- Identify and act upon opportunities for the full online shopping journey through web metrics and competitor analysis.
- Partner with Product Development to resolve site bugs, devise development roadmap and prioritize site enhancements.
- Partner with warehouse operations and customer service teams to ensure on-time delivery of orders and on-brand client experience at every touchpoint.
- Setup and optimize owned marketing channels, including email, SMS, and SEO, leveraging the insight of outside experts as needed.
- Manage relationship with third-party marketing partners, including paid ads and affiliates. Continually inform them of campaigns, product launches and KPI targets.
- Partner with internal marketing teams to create digital campaigns with supporting site experiences.
- Identify opportunities to AB test copy and visual content; share and implement learnings.
- Analyze data and create reports on product and campaign performance.
- BA or BS degree.
- 2-4 years combined work experience in ecommerce, digital marketing and/or brand marketing, preferably in the beauty industry.
- Strong understanding of best-in-class digital marketing and ecommerce practices.
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into action. Advanced Excel skills required. Experience with Google Analytics preferred.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms such as Salesforce Business Manager and Shopify.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an apt for managing multiple tasks under strict deadlines.