Associate Manager, Digital and eCommerce
Digital | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
The Associate Manager, Digital is responsible for assisting in the ongoing management of our brand websites. This role will manage all site updates and campaign execution, to include merchandising, content, promotions, site enhancements, and testing to ensure we’re delivering a high-quality experience to our customers.
The ideal candidate loves the digital space and the beauty industry. They can work quickly while effectively managing executional details and has an aptitude to manage multiple projects. Collaboration and strong relationship-building skills are essential. This role works closely with the Senior Manager, Senior Director, and other team members, along with relevant brand stakeholders, to manage the overall site experience.
Campaign and Content Calendar Support
- Own the management of our site experiences, to include Ppage development & optimizations, homepage updates, promotion creation, and testing to ensure best-in-class brand experiences.
- Oversee the site content process including creating creative briefs, providing feedback on creative assets, and assuring error-free content is loaded on site.
- Assist in the management of the ecommerce marketing calendar to include, promotions, website content, new product launch support, landing page development, and SEO optimizations.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to assure ecommerce content and inventory levels support the overall brand strategy.
- Plan and secure inventory for promotions and sampling programs to support monthly revenue targets.
- Support team in ongoing reporting and measurement of digital campaigns.
Website Development and Operations
- Identify opportunities for the full online shopping journey through web metrics and competitor analysis.
- Partner with Product Development to resolve site bugs, devise development roadmap and prioritize site enhancements.
- Provide input on new technologies to determine if they add value to the customer journey.
- Partner with warehouse operations and customer service teams to ensure on-time delivery of orders and on-brand client experience at every touchpoint.
Innovation & Relationship Building
- Stay current on innovations in digital marketing and ecommerce technologies and through webinars, industry journals, and competitive benchmarking.
- Cultivate strong relationships with cross-functional teams including: Brand Management, Brand Marketing, Creative, and Finance.
- Must have a BA or BS degree or equivalent experience and at 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong desire to learn best-in-class digital marketing and ecommerce practices.
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into action. Advanced Excel skills required. Experience with Google Analytics preferred.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms required, such as Salesforce Business Manager and Shopify.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an apt for influencing and storytelling.