Associate Manager, Brand Management, Digital/Americas, Fenty
Brand Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
Rihanna created Fenty Beauty “so that women everywhere would be included,” focusing on a wide range of traditionally hard-to-match skin tones, developing formulas that work for all skin types, and pinpointing universal shades. Her vision, above all, is to inspire: “Makeup is there for you to have fun with. It should never feel like pressure. It should never feel like a uniform. Feel free to take chances, and take risks, and dare to do something new or different.”
The Associate Brand Manager Digital/Americas supports and drives the Fenty Beauty business across The Americas channels with a focus on digital platforms. The individual is responsible for developing the digital brand strategy on retailer and brand owned Ecommerce platforms, as well as supporting brick & mortar channels. This person will work closely with cross functional partners internally & externally to bring strategies & plans to life.
Digital Brand Management Team Lead
- Be a brand content ‘expert’ understanding levers on retailer & owned website to drive sales, conversion, and engagement.
- Partner with fentybeauty.com digital team to build the brand website into the ultimate expression of the brand including differentiated product assortment, content, emails, etc.
- Work on 360 launch plans for product launches and activations on retailer websites.
- Provide updates on brand strategy, product pipeline, and global brand activations to both internal & external digital teams.
- Build online assortment strategy including exclusives, bundles, and kits.
- Create and own promotional calendars aligned with brand strategy for owned & retailer websites.
- Partner with channel planning & inventory management on new product forecasts each season and provide weekly sales reports to brand manager.
Fenty Beauty Americas Brand Management
- Be a key day to day contact for Sephora North America channels, owning sampling, animations, educational trainings for store staff, and product launch plans.
- Create and manage briefs for retail & digital activations including creative reviews, timelines, and internal/external feedback.
- Work closely with Marketing to coordinate and bring together 360 product launches.
- Support the Brand Manager with channel sales reporting.
- Passion for cosmetics and beauty industry
- Digital expertise in online retail and trends
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of relevant digital & retail experience, preferably in beauty
- Strong strategic & analytical skills with experience in sales analysis & reporting
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple priorities and work within matrixed organization
- Excellent communication skills and project management skills
- Ability to build relationships easily for various cross functional teams internally & externally
- Ability to work under pressure effectively and efficiently without losing cool in the face of change
- Team player & Collaborator
- Excellent in all Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- There is no relocation assistance for this role