Associate Brand Manager, Intl. , Fenty Beauty & Fenty Skin
Brand Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen, Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin.
Looking for beauty addicts with strategic, international mindsets - if you love beauty and are excited to take FENTY BEAUTY worldwide, this job is for you!
The Associate Brand Manager, FENTY BEAUTY, International, drives the business by partnering closely with KENDO’s regional offices in Paris, London, Dubai, Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong to bring the Global Brand vision to life. This role is instrumental in the local representation decisions on Product Assortment, Pricing Strategy, Activation Strategy, Visual Merchandising, and Education.
You are a strong leader across the global organization and have the ability to parallel path multiple deadlines. You are responsible for overseeing activation strategies, including product positioning, storytelling, and briefing creative assets. You have insights on market trends, the competitive landscape, and assortment gaps and opportunities as it pertains to the international marketplace.
- Be the point of contact with all international markets to make sure product launches and brand strategy is localized
- Establish and maintain effective cross-functional relationships with internal partners to successfully drive regional business (Global Brand, Inventory Planning, Marketing, Education, Creative, Product Development, and Operations)
- Liaise with international regions and global product teams to develop multiple product streams that drive regional strategic business objectives
- Prepare, support and lead meetings with effective agendas and clear outcomes
- Understand regional markets, competition and trends
- Assist in the development of robust new product presentations and preparation of meetings with cross functional teams
- Be able to develop solid recommendation in regard to breadth of assortment and product life cycles
- Determine new and core product asset needs by region in partnership with Global Brand and Marketing, and brief to Creative Teams
- Lead regional product briefs (regional specific holidays/product requests) for each season
- Protect company margin objectives while setting retails with the regional teams
- Partner with Planning and regional Brand teams in development of product launch forecasts
- Partner with regions to hone sampling strategies for new and core product initiatives
- Passion for cosmetics and beauty industry a must, interested in beauty and skin care trends
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience
- Previous experience in Brand Management, Merchandising, Buying or Marketing required, Prestige Cosmetics or Fashion a plus
- Strong strategic and creative thinker with an international mindset
- Dynamic interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple priorities and work within matrixed organization
- Highest levels of professionalism at all times, calm under pressure
- Prior experience managing a direct report
- Team player
- Must be PowerPoint and Excel savvy
- Familiar with relevant social platforms and cloud based project management
- Ability to travel (post-Covid)