Assistant Store Manager, Lip Lab - Larchmont LA
Lip Lab, BITE Beauty | 142 N Larchmont Blvd | Full Time
POSITION: Assistant Store Manager, Lip Lab
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
LOCATION: Lip Lab by BITE – 142 N Larchmont Blvd, Los Angeles, California
BITE Beauty was born with a singular idea – create lipstick that is remarkably different. Sourcing good-enough-to-eat ingredients, developing innovative formulas, and producing every product in-house, BITE manufactures without compromise, ensuring only the highest standards for color, texture, and performance. With its sole focus on lips, BITE Beauty proves you don’t have to sacrifice performance for a product made from nature.
Lip Lab by BITE is excited to continue the growth of our Lip Labs across North America and we are thrilled to announce the opening of another permanent retail location in Larchmont, California. We are looking for dedicated and passionate people who are excited to be a part of a growing retail concept.
BITE Beauty is a part of Kendo Holdings, Inc.
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. The Kendo house of brands presently includes: Marc Jacobs Beauty, Formula X, Kat Von D, Ole Henriksen, BITE and Fenty Beauty. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions, the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, and great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships.
Reporting to the Lip Lab Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager will be responsible for helping manage the Lip Lab by BITE, implementing and upholding company policies, procedures, and standard operating practices, reaching sales goals, overlooking the daily running of the store, and supporting Lip Lab team.
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are clearly communicated to Lip Lab employees
- Support and assist Lip Lab Artists in their roles, identifying and celebrating strengths and coaching in areas that need growth
- Asses and adapt to changing business needs
- Ensuring client services are inline with BITE Beauty standards and are being met at all times
- Tracking sales and generating daily and weekly sales reports
- Achieving sales goals
- Assist with maintaining inventory and supplies needed for running of Lip Lab by BITE
- Help to execute Inventory Cycle Counts
- Communicating with leadership any issues that are relevant
- Help to facilitate training of Lip Lab employees on new product launches
- Assist with upholding all Lip Lab employee hours, scheduling, and ensuring proper breaks
- Facilitating event booking and planning at the Lip Lab
- Helps oversees execution and accountability of opening/closing responsibilities
- Assist with the recruitment and selection of Key Holders and Lip Lab Artists
- Minimum 1 year managing and developing teams in a retail setting
- College Diploma and specialized training in merchandising, sales, artistry an asset
- Must be able to plan, organize and track to completion multiple tasks and assignments
- Ability to manage in unstructured situations with innovative and creative thinking
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, payroll)
- Excellent communication skills with customers and staff
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Open availability
Please submit your resume and cover letter. Only completed applications will be reviewed. We thank all for their interest; however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.