Artist, Lip Lab, Toronto
BITE Beauty | Toronto, Canada | Part Time
POSITION: Artist, Lip Lab
STATUS: Part Time (weekends mandatory)
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
LOCATION: Lip Lab by BITE – Queen Street, Toronto ON
BITE Beauty was born with a singular idea – create lipstick that is remarkably different. Sourcing good-enough-to-eat ingredients, developing innovative formulas, and producing every product in-house, BITE manufactures without compromise, ensuring only the highest standards for color, texture, and performance. With its sole focus on lips, BITE Beauty proves you don’t have to sacrifice performance for a product made from nature.
Lip Lab by BITE is looking for dedicated and passionate people who are excited to be a part of a growing retail concept. If you love connecting with clients, already excited about BITE, and passionate about colour and/or lipstick, we want you to join our team!
BITE Beauty is a part of Kendo Holdings, Inc.
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. The Kendo house of brands presently includes: Marc Jacobs Beauty, Kat Von D, Ole Henriksen, BITE Beauty, and Fenty Beauty. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions, the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, and great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships.
Artists provide clients with a unique and customized consultation on creating their own lip shades. Artists are responsible for the full process of colour consultation through exceptional customer service and the hand made process. This position will be responsible for providing information on the BITE brand while creating a custom experience for each client or special event group.
- Providing exceptional customer service and educating all clients on the BITE brand by demonstrating passion for the process of lipstick making and the interaction with clients
- Opening and Closing duties
- Facilitating one-on-one interactions, group consultations, and events to create our handmade custom lip sticks
- Completing POS transactions and entering the customer information into our data system
- Assisting with Lip Lab day to day operations and housekeeping
- Approaching daily tasks and customer interaction with passion and a solution minded focus.
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment,
- Clientelling and experience in cosmetics environments an asset
- Knowledge of Colour Theory
- Motivated, team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Open availability (3-4 days per week), weekends mandatory
- Excellent communication Skills
Please submit your cover letter and resume. While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest in the role, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BITE Beauty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.