Finance | Burbank, CA | Full Time
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill’s words, ‘never, never, never give up’
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
- ADVOCACY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: We believe in listening with humility and acting with courage. We recognize, seek, and celebrate the power of diversity across the full spectrum of personal identity.
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen.
The AR Specialist reports to the AR Manager and will be responsible for posting and verifying customer payments that come into the company, collecting cash owed to company and resolving chargebacks in a timely manner.
Essential Job Duties:
- Reconciles and researches assigned customer accounts.
- Conducts analysis and prepares reports based on data regarding posting, processing, and verification of receipts, credit claims, or other similar records.
- Performs chargeback accruals
- Ensures timely monthly close of the accounts receivable. Manages the on-going review of the accounts receivables as it relates to customer deductions and cash collections.
- Accurately and timely postings of all cash to customer accounts.
- Prepares Ad Hoc reporting as requested by management.
- Performs special accounts receivable projects as directed by management.
- Works closely with the accounting group in reconciliation issues under tight deadlines.
- Maintains accurate customer notes in the system on a timely basis for audit review.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of related accounts receivable experience is required. Ideal candidate will have 4-6 years recent and continuous AR /Credit experience.
- Must have strong working knowledge of accounts receivable concepts.
- Requires high level of maturity, judgment, and tactfulness in interfacing with customers at all organization levels.
- Must have proven ability to establish strong internal & external customer relationships.
- Must have strong attention to detail, be a self-starter and adaptive to changing workload
- Must have ability to work effectively alone or in a team and be able to multi-task under tight deadlines while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Must possess solid customer service skills, and have excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills required.