Director Investor Relations - LATAM
Investor Relations | Miami-Dade County, FL | Full Time
We are an energetic and motivated 30+ person team. We strive to recruit people that differentiate themselves not only by their intellect and good character but also by their ability to work in a fast-paced, informal, yet demanding environment. For more information on our firm and our investment philosophy, please visit www.kawa.com.
- Leverage existing relationships and market experience to expand our reach in LATAM
- Identify new key players and develop a prospecting strategy to reach out to them
- Understand and explain complex investment products and ideas to potential investors
- Travel, participate in conferences, organize events, and establish a strong presence in targeted region(s)
- Follow up on referrals, leads, and develop new creative ways to prospect in LATAM
- Assist IR team with documentation, accreditation as well as reporting needs and other investor requests
- 5+ years of experience covering one or more LATAM regions for a financial institution
- Ample knowledge of both US and LATAM financial markets
- Knowledge and direct experience with offshore structures, investment vehicles, KYC, AML
- Working knowledge of LATAM investor financial planning challenges
- Proven ability to work independently, be creative and proactive, and manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Great working environment, complementary employee cafeteria, Colorado Summer Office