Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing | Miami-Dade County, FL | Full Time
We are an energetic and motivated 30+ person team. We strive to recruit people that differentiate themselves not only by their intellect and good character but also by their ability to work in a fast-paced, informal, yet demanding environment. For more information on our firm and our investment philosophy, please visit www.kawa.com.
- Work with marketing team to develop and execute creative digital campaigns that speak to the Accredited Investor audience. Develop test plans, measure performance, and make changes based on your testing.
- Monitor, optimize, and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Identify new partner, platform, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities; prioritize, execute, track results and communicate with other team members.
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly budget forecasting and reporting of results.
- At least 2 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Ample knowledge of both mobile and online advertising
- Knowledge and direct experience with social media platforms and Google advertising platforms
- Strong experience conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad creatives
- Experience working with third-party marketing/creative teams as well as mobile-tracking systems
- FinTech experience preferable but not necessary
- Great working environment, complementary employee cafeteria, Colorado Summer Office