Technical Product Marketing Manager
Marketing | Needham, MA | Full Time
Kaminario, the leading all-flash storage company, is redefining the future of modern data centers. Kaminario K2 is the world’s only all-flash storage solution that delivers the predictability needed to handle the highly unpredictable world of modern businesses, where customers demand speed and ease. To learn more, please visit www.kaminario.com.
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic, high-energy, creative and driven product marketing manager. You will be responsible for the outbound product marketing activities. You will craft the messaging and positioning for our products for both internal and external consumption. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales team.
· Ensure the success and adoption of our products as they go to market.
· Represent the product and technology perspective in brand and message development
· Build polished product marketing content that helps differentiate the product, company and technology to support sales activities.
· Develop content and the strategy for messaging, packaging, promotion and selling of our products including web copy, presentations, solution papers and related collateral
· Train and support sales, channel and customer support teams on new products, features, solutions, and selling strategies
· Engagement with customers in defining success stories and case studies
· Serve as an evangelist for our products through thought leadership, blogging, social media, and speaking.
· Keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition. Support the company in making data-driven decisions related to product and business strategy
· Lead development of MRDs and collaborate closely with Product Management on driving a world class product lifecycle management process
Apply if the following sounds like you!
· Proven and visible storage marketing veteran, with 6-10 years experience within storage or related hardware or software industry
· Experience determining product-market fit and delivering products to market.
· Ability to develop creative and differentiated content in an agile manner.
· Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with sales, product management, and engineering
· Experience with digital design tools and campaigns a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent experience
· MBA or equivalent experience a plus
We're excited to hear from you!