Support Operations Back Office (Temporary contractor)
Customer Support | Yoqneam, Israel | Contract and Temporary
Kaminario has a new opportunity. We have a HOT and NEW opportunity for a Support Operations Back Office (Temporary contractor). If you want to join a brilliant Global Technical Support team in a fun and growing startup, then we should definitely meet!
*This a temporary position for up to 6 months.
- Update and monitor entries in ERP/CRM software.
- Verify and correct errors in data to ensure the accuracy of different records.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Verify FRU inventory levels and reorder points.
- Manage return of broken devices from corporate clients. (RMA – Return Material Authorization).
- As part of the Support Operations team you will help in testing new tools for the global team, this included manual QA and identifying possible edge cases.
- The ability to priorities, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A patient and methodical approach.
- Advance Excel skills.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly motivated, team player, quick learner.
- Have worked with ERP/CRM software in the past (Advantage).