Storage Sales Engineer - MSP
Sales | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Storage Sales Engineer - Managed Service Provider (MSP)
The leading all-flash storage company, Kaminario is committed to driving innovation and redefining the future of modern data centers. Our product is unique and so is our culture. Every employee has a voice, is passionate about technology and plays a role in our success. As a team, we are collaborative, fun loving disruptors. Benefits, competitive. Creativity, collaboration and comradery empowers us.
Want to be part of a high energy team that’s changing the storage landscape?
Who We Need
In this position, the individual will provide technology expertise to enable successful pre-sale activities for MSPs, work closely with the company’s sales teams to grow existing accounts and drive more deals.
- Work with Kaminario account executives to ensure customer satisfaction, generate new business and grow existing accounts. This includes:
- Sales Presentations
- Planning and running POCs
- Preparing and presenting responses to RFPs, RFIs etc
- Gaining and maintaining in-depth product knowledge:
- Product capability assessment
- Installations and uninstallations
- Preventative maintenance, upgrades etc.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Manage all technical aspects of the customer relationship, from pre-sales activity through to successful implementations
- Working with channel partners to build and maintain an active channel network. This includes:
- Joint sales engagements
- Training and knowledge transfer to partner sales and technical contacts
- Occasional participation in demand generation activities such as trade shows, events etc
- Experience working with MSPs
- At least five years of experience working with mid-range and enterprise customers in different environments.
- Deep knowledge of enterprise storage environments.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Must possess excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Linux/ Windows/ESX administration.
- Knowledge of replication and data protection is an advantage.
- Capable of building presentations and presenting technical material.
- Must be comfortable and motivated to work in an environment where revenue is king and agility + energy are paramount.
- Fast learning curve, eagerness to learn and face new technological challenges.
- Excellent communications and human relations skills.
- Hands-on installation experience preferred.
- Team player.
Kaminario, the leading all-flash storage company, is redefining the future of modern data centers. Kaminario K2 is the world’s only all-flash storage solution that delivers the predictability needed to handle the highly unpredictable world of modern businesses, where customers demand speed and ease. To learn more, please visit www.kaminario.com.