Storage Sales Engineer
GTM | Beijing, China | Full Time
Storage Sales Engineer
The leading all-flash storage company, Kaminario is committed to driving innovation and redefining the future of modern data centers. Our product is unique and so is our culture. Every employee has a voice, is passionate about technology and plays a role in our success. As a team, we are collaborative, fun loving disruptors. Benefits, competitive. Creativity, collaboration and comradery empowers us.
Want to be part of a high energy team that’s changing the storage landscape?
Who We Need
In this position, the individual will provide technology expertise to enable successful pre-sale activities, work closely with the company’s sales teams to grow existing accounts and drive more deals.
This individual will build relationships and will be directly responsible for revenue generating opportunities with all OEM ISV partners.
- Work with Kaminario account executives to ensure customer satisfaction, generate new business and grow existing accounts. This includes:
- Sales Presentations
- Planning and running POCs
- Preparing and presenting responses to RFPs, RFIs etc
- Gaining and maintaining in-depth product knowledge:
- Product capability assessment
- Installations and uninstallations
- Preventative maintenance, upgrades etc.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Manage all technical aspects of the customer relationship, from pre-sales activity through to successful implementations
- Working with channel partners to build and maintain an active channel network. This includes:
- Joint sales engagements
- Training and knowledge transfer to partner sales and technical contacts
- Occasional participation in demand generation activities such as trade shows, events etc
- Excellent communications and human relations skills.
- Hands-on installation experience preferred.
- Team player.
- At least five years of experience working with mid-range and enterprise customers in different environments.
- Deep knowledge of enterprise storage environments.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Must possess excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Linux/ Windows/ESX administration.
- Knowledge of replication and data protection is an advantage.
- Capable of building presentations and presenting technical material.
- Must be comfortable and motivated to work in an environment where revenue is king and agility + energy are paramount.
- Fast learning curve, eagerness to learn and face new technological challenges.
Kaminario, the leading all-flash storage company, is redefining the future of modern data centers. Kaminario K2 is the world’s only all-flash storage solution that delivers the predictability needed to handle the highly unpredictable world of modern businesses, where customers demand speed and ease. To learn more, please visit www.kaminario.com.