Internal Application: Solution Architect
Sales | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
Who We Need?
In this position, the individual will provide technology expertise to enable successful pre-sale activities, work closely with the company’s sales teams to grow existing accounts and drive new activities in front of new customers.
Work with Kaminario Enterprise Sales Rep’s to ensure customer satisfaction, generate new business and grow existing accounts. This includes:
- Sales presentations
- Planning and running POC’s
- Preparing and presenting responses to RFPs, RFIs etc.
- Prospecting new business and customer connections
- Gaining and maintaining in-depth product knowledge:
- Product capability assessment
- Installations and un-installations
- Preventative maintenance, upgrades etc.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Manage all technical aspects of the customer relationship, from pre-sales activities throughout successful implementations
- Working with channel partners to build and maintain an active channel network:
- Joint sales engagements
- Training and knowledge transfer to partner sales and technical contacts
- Occasional participation in demand generation activities such as trade shows, events etc
- Hands-on installation experience preferred
- At least five years of experience working with mid-range and Enterprise customers in different environments
- Deep knowledge of Enterprise storage environments
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Must possess excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Linux/ Windows/ESX administration
- Knowledge of replication and data protection is an advantage
- Team player
- Capable of building presentations and presenting technical material
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relations skills
- Must be comfortable and motivated to work in an environment where revenue is king and agility + energy are paramount
- Fast learning curve, eagerness to learn and face new technological challenges.