Senior QA test engineer
Engineering | Yoqneam, Israel | Full Time
The leading all-flash storage company, Kaminario is committed to driving innovation and redefining the future of modern data centers. Our product is unique and so is our culture. Every employee has a voice, is passionate about technology and plays a role in our success. As a team, we are collaborative, fun loving disruptions. Our offices are cool. Benefits, competitive. Creativity, collaboration and comradery empowers us.
Kaminario is looking for a new Super star! We have a HOT and NEW opportunity to work closely with the software developers in order to deliver and develop an enterprise-level quality product. If you like to be a part of a professional QA team you belong here! So, what do you think?! Should we meet?!
- Overall responsibility to manage features from test plan to completion.
- Develop test plans and test cases for new functionality that include all aspects of QA test phases.
- Develop, review and improve existing test plans to improve functional coverage, gaps in prior testing and regressions.
- Work closely with engineering to plan testing for new functionality and resolve defects.
- Track and communicate testing status.
- 100% hands-on position!
- Leading the testing activities within agile teams
- 3-6 years of experience in manual testing of software system-based Unix / Linux IT environments.
- Experience with client-server testing, including communication’s log analysis – Big Advantage
- Expertise with at least three operating systems, including Windows and Linux. (Third one can for example be one of : ESX, AIX, Solaris – ESX: Advantage)
- Experience in Shell Scripts / Python – Big Advantage
- Experience in testing automation – Advantage
- Excellent communications and people skills.
- Well versed in QA test methodologies
- Experience in working in Agile development methodology
- Ability to create and effectively present technical material.