Renewals Sales Specialist
GTM | Various Regions - US | Full Time
Kaminario is looking for experienced Renewal Sales Specialist and you are invited to join our Needham, MA based team! The Renewal Sales Specialist plays a critical role in our ability to achieve our goals by creating and maintaining strong relationships with Field Sales Team, Sales Directors, Operations Director, and our Finance team. We are looking for a rep who will be responsible for renewing and driving revenue for all Support Maintenance contracts. The goal of this position is to drive contract renewal rates to 100% and drive upsell opportunities uncovered during the renewal process.
- Partner with Field Sales to drive renewal strategy and manage or support the renewal process
- Become very knowledgeable about Kaminario’s licensing models to provide both sales and customers assistance in licensing discussions and product migrations.
- Monitor customer health metrics to identify risk and drive risk mitigation strategies with cross-functional teams.
- Work closely with our Customer Success/Support organization to drive customer product adoption and high utilization.
- Manage all aspects of the creation and adjustments of the renewal quotes (partners) / invoices (end-users)
- Ensure salesforce is updated with latest deal information with all contracts attached to the opportunity record
- Work to exceed monthly and quarterly revenue goals
- Work with customers, partners and Kaminario staff to build relationships and expedite resolution of customer maintenance issues.
- Continuously contribute to the improvement of the renewal process in order to increase revenue
- Analyze customer contracts for activity tracking and contract reinstatement
- Analyze and report on lost customers
- Help drive sales enablement efforts regarding renewals specific topics.
- Work with Kaminario team to understand the policies and procedures which guide the development, negotiation, and closure of support renewals
- Achieve renewal rate, renewal $, and multi-year renewal objective across all territories
- Escalate issues as appropriate using clear documentation
- Validate and confirm the accuracy of all supporting data for the quote and work to resolve any discrepancies
- Must be customer service oriented and able to develop relationships
- Must be able to work well in high pressure situations
- Excellent customer management skills; including sales, account management, and customer service.
- Ability to positively influence outcomes
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and consistent over-achievement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office products and Salesforce CRM
- Shown creative problem-solving skills with strong initiative to identify areas of process improvement and efficiency.
Education and/or Experience
- Four (4) years of experience in a similar environment or an equivalent combination of skills, training, knowledge, and abilities.
Kaminario is making the autonomous datacenter a reality, letting customers stay focused on scaling their business. Kaminario’s composable data platform delivers the agility, scalability, performance, and economics that global organizations demand to stay competitive in a cloud-first world. Real-time analytics, datacenter automation, and assured data access let our customers power their mission critical applications and safeguard their digital ecosystem.