Professional Services Lab Admin Student
Professional Services | Yoqneam, Israel | Part Time
Founded in 2008 Kaminario is leading the flash SSD revolution in SAN storage. The Kaminario K2 family of all solid-state SAN storage eliminates I/O bottlenecks and dramatically reduces latency to accelerate critical business applications at a significantly lower cost and with a smaller footprint than legacy SAN storage. The Kaminario K2 is the first enterprise-grade SAN storage with a true scale-out architecture built from the ground up to take full advantage of modern flash SSD performance. With built-in, self-healing high availability and data protection, the K2 consistently delivers ultralow latency, tens of GB/s of throughput and millions of IOPS and all without compromising on enterprise reliability or ease of use.
Kaminario is simply faster.
We are seeking a bright and talented student with a genuine desire to learn and evolve professionally.
The successful candidate will be working together with the customer facing team to assure PS deliverables satisfy customers’ needs and fulfill their requirements. The role will Includes but not limited: Installing servers, network and storage equipment, reproducing customer problems on simulated environments, running product certifications for different platforms, creating technical documentation and procedures.
- B.Sc/ B.A student available to work 25 hours per week (or more) with at least 4 semesters remaining until graduation
- Student of the following faculties: Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Systems OR served in a similar role in the army.
- Hands-on system administration for various Operating Systems (AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, LINUX, Windows, VMware)
- SAN: administration of HW & SW of multiple vendors (e.g. storage devices, switches, HBAs)
- Networking protocols and equipment
- Scripting and code writing
- Excellent English writing skills
- MS System admin Or Storage Administration at IDF - Significant advantage