Professional Services Engineer
Professional Services | Yoqneam, Israel | Full Time
Kaminario is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people who able to deliver the market leading All Flash Storage array in complex Mission Critical environments. Kaminario have the leading “All Flash Array” according to the latest Gartner critical capabilities report. Joining our team will make you an integral part of leading Kaminario to the next level and ultimately to top of the data storage industry.
Skills in Demand
The Professional Service Engineer is responsible for delivery of onsite delivery and implementation, for Kaminario customers to ensure company and customer satisfaction goals are met. The PS engineer will be the face of Kaminario during Proof of Concept and deployment engagements representing Kaminario at all times.
The Professional Service Engineer will also interface with all functional groups involved in the delivery and support of customer services and products provided by Kaminario. Strong process management skills and the ability to create a process when required are key components for success in this role.
- Provide in-depth technical capabilities and work directly with customers remotely and on-site.
- Provide the following in-depth product knowledge, previous knowledge of SAN storage systems.
- Work effectively as part of the Sales and Post Sales teams.
- Effectively communicate customer message internally to engineering and marketing teams.
- Assist with writing technical whitepapers and application notes.
- Provide internal and external training on company’s products as needed.
- Explore and analyze different designs and applications to evaluate new opportunities or requirements for product specifications.
- Assist the support team with complex issues at customers.
- Excellent communications and people skills.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Exhibit a fast learning curve and an eagerness to learn and overcome new technological challenges.
- Able to work under pressure and against deadlines.
- Willingness to travel as required (EMEA & Asia).
- Have a genuine dedication to customer service and make it apparent with each customer interaction.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with enterprise customers in different environments.
- SAN storage deployments and configuration
- Linux Administration
- Windows Administration
- Hypervisor and container compute environments
- Replication and Back-up Methods