Engineering | Yoqneam, Israel | Full Time
We’re looking for a talented Product Owner to guide the design, development, and support of a leading Storage product. Do you get excited about figuring out the “product-market fit”? Do you enjoy delivering large-scale software systems with cutting edge innovative technologies? If you do, we’d love to meet you.
In the Agile Scrum software development environment, the Product Owner (PO) is the development key stakeholder.
· The PO is responsible to define requirements for design, usability, quality and delivery of a product or feature, and serves as a key decision maker on priority, and works to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development lifecycle.
· Collaborate with R&D directors and product management teams to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
· Work with release managers and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
· Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
· Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
· 5 years of experience with software companies running on hardware platforms, that develops infrastructure software for the enterprise. (Relevant roles include product owner, system engineers, architects, product managers, development, and sales engineers)
· Domain expertise in storage systems - An Important Advantage
· Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate effectively across technology and business teams
· Can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable to the team, management and sales
· Proven ability to define and prioritize set of requirements that address business challenges.
· Ability to prioritize and balance user features, innovations, operational features, maintenance etc.
· Prior experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment
· Strong understanding and exp. with Agile, iterative development and incremental development processes.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computers / Computer Science or equivalent