Planner / Logistics Coordinator
Operations | Needham, MA | Full Time
Kaminario has a new opportunity! We are looking for a highly motivated Planner / Logistics Coordinator to join our Operations department. This is a position with a great deal of opportunity. As a Planner / Logistics Coordinator you will be able to plan and manage all of Kaminario’s operational aspects and become an integral part of a professional team. If you have a knack for ERP and you live and breathe production - come and join the success!
Want to be part of a high energy team that’s changing the storage landscape?
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Creating and managing a production plan
- Managing Domestics shipments
- Issuing delivery orders and packaging for FG inventory
- Responsible for MRP
- Requisitions approval and maintenance, forecast maintenance, SO, PO, Inventory.
- Maintain relevant ERP data
- Sales orders’ confirmations for end customers and internal customers
- Coordinate between company departments on supply chain issues.
- Inventory management
- Costing – working with the financial department
- Managing returns of broken devices from corporate clients. (RMA - Return Material Authorization)
- 3-7 years in purchasing or a related field (Advantage for computing/storage)
- Experience with MRP systems – MUST
- Experience with ERP systems –Priority Advantage.
- Experience with CRM systems –SFDC Advantage.
- Experience with shipments and delivery - MUST
- Highly motivated, team player, quick learner, independent, detail and process-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook).
- BSC industrial engineering, BA in Economic or Logistics MGMT.
Kaminario, the leading all-flash storage company, is redefining the future of modern data centers. Kaminario K2 is the world’s only all-flash storage solution that delivers the predictability needed to handle the highly unpredictable world of modern businesses, where customers demand speed and ease. To learn more, please visit www.kaminario.com.