Partners sales Business Development Executive - China
GTM | Beijing, China | Full Time
Partners Business Development Executive - China
The leading all-flash storage company, Kaminario is committed to driving innovation and redefining the future of modern data centers. Our product is unique and so is our culture. Every employee has a voice, is passionate about technology and plays a role in our success. As a team, we are collaborative, fun loving disruptors. Our offices are cool. Benefits, competitive. Creativity, collaboration and comradery empowers us.
Want to be part of a high energy team that’s changing the storage landscape?
Who We Need
Kaminario is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in driving development and market positioning of new data storage technologies. Joining our team will make you an integral part of leading Kaminario to the next level and ultimately to the top of the data storage industry. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to develop relationships with channel partners that drive revenue as well as relationships with customers from end-users to the CxO.
Skills in Demand
The Partners Business Development Executive - China must focus on overachieving with excellent management skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quotas in a fast-paced sales environment. Successful applicants will have the ability to blend professionalism, industry knowledge and a passion for winning to become the ultimate sales machine.
Ability to drive satisfied and referenceable customers while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners is critical.
This individual will build relationships and will be directly responsible for revenue generating opportunities with all OEM ISV partners.
- Identify, plan and execute sales opportunities.
- Prospect and develop business development pipeline.
- Respond to customer RFPs.
- Develop and present customer proposals.
- Establish and develop relationships with key people within potential customer organizations.
- Manage current customer relationships utilizing excellent relationship-building, negotiating and technical skills for success.
- Work with channel partners to build and maintain an active channel network. This includes:
- Joint sales engagements
- Training and knowledge transfer to partner sales and technical contacts
- Must possess and exhibit knowledge of file-based storage systems.
- Must strongly possess the following skills:
- Matrix management
- Must strongly possess the following personal core values:
- Work ethic
- Must be a good team player
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Cumulative: 6+ years or equivalent work experience in Channel or OEM business development.
- Specific: Consistent track record of exceeding quotas and driving referenceable business in storage.
- Start-up experience an advantage.
- Proven track record of consistently overachieving quarterly quotas and annual quotas of $2.5M.
- Must have OEM and Partners direct relations and experience
- Must have storage background (preferred flash), DWH and DB are advantage
- Knowledge of solution-selling is preferred.
- Must be able to work effectively in a geographically-distributed team.
- Willing and able to travel as a major part of the position.
- Crafting and implementing channel sales strategies to meet monthly sales quota.
- Developing and maintaining partner and prospective partner relationships through the use of SF.com software
- Negotiating contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners
- Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop sales staff
- Ability to use analytical skills to analyze Key Performance Indicators to determine the health of a channel partner relationship.
Kaminario, the leading all-flash storage company, is redefining the future of modern data centers. Kaminario K2 is the world’s only all-flash storage solution that delivers the predictability needed to handle the highly unpredictable world of modern businesses, where customers demand speed and ease. To learn more, please visit www.kaminario.com.