Lab system administrator
IT | Yoqneam, Israel | Full Time
The leading all-flash storage company, Kaminario is committed to driving innovation and redefining the future of modern data centers. Our product is unique and so is our culture. Every employee has a voice, is passionate about technology and plays a role in our success. As a team, we are collaborative, fun loving disruptors. Our offices are cool. Benefits, competitive. Creativity, collaboration and comradery empowers us.
Kaminario is looking for a hands-on Lab Manager to become a part of our amazing IT team. Our Lab manager is responsible for supervising all laboratory operations including user assistance, software management, hardware integrity and planning for future needs. So if you are interested in the combination of technology, challenges, great team and the best working environment- you belong here.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage the lab infrastructure (servers, network and security) worldwide.
- Manage ongoing lab tasks and tickets.
- Maintenance of laboratory development, testing, compliance and manufacturing of Linux-based SAN storage systems.
- Plan, design and execute cross company lab projects
- Provide internal service for variant department and function.
- Hardware assembly and troubleshooting
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance for mission-critical host computer resources.
- Provide support during off hours (nights and weekends) when necessary.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience as a system administrator/ IT specialist or lab manager.
- Experience in IT and networking – Mandatory
- Experience in team management (technical aspects of around 3 members), tasks management
- Define and control the team KPIs
- Hands-on system administration for various operating systems.
- Wide knowledge with Linux, VMware and Windows - Mandatory
- Knowledge in scripting and code writing (Shell/Perl/Python)
- Organized, service oriented, highly self-motivated with a sense of urgency; energetic, proactive, assertive and result-oriented.
- Multitasking and ability to work in dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills -both English and Hebrew.
Kaminario, the leading all-flash storage company, is redefining the future of modern data centers. Kaminario K2 is the world’s only all-flash storage solution that delivers the predictability needed to handle the highly unpredictable world of modern businesses, where customers demand speed and ease. To learn more, please visit www.kaminario.com.