Information Systems Manager
IT | Yoqneam, Israel | Full Time
Kaminario makes cloud migration lightning-fast, enabling companies to move critical applications to the cloud without the pain of re-architecting or re-engineering them. Our innovative team is looking to disrupt the industry, has a voice in decision-making, is passionate about our technology, and is key to our success. Our offices in Needham, MA and Yokneam, Israel offer an open and collaborative space to work (and play!) with stakeholders across the company. And with competitive benefits, Kaminario is a great place to continue your career in an environment that values YOU. To learn more, please visit www.kaminario.com.
Who We Need?
In this position, the IS Manager, reporting to the COO, design & manage all company information systems., end-to-end. He/she will partner with the business and other key users (sales, sales ops, CS, Operations, R&D, G&A, etc.) to deeply understand and support their applications and data.
- Design and monitor Information Systems work plans and budget, side by side with the relevant business / operative function
- Responsible for both internal and third-party applications (including SaaS and Cloud services)
- Manage IS sub-contractors, from design to execution, including budget control
- Plan and coordinate testing changes, upgrades, and new services, ensure systems will operate correctly in current and future environments
- Provide technical support globally, for all corporate systems and software components
- Working with a US company in its time zone
- BSC, Information Systems / Industrial Engineering / Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years in information systems or a related field
- startup/small company experience
- Experience in supporting a global company (US and Israel mainly) with different time zones and languages
- Demonstrated ability to learn and create deep and clear understanding of the business process
- Advanced administration abilities, including CRM (SalesForce), ERP (Priority), BI etc.
- Familiarity and understanding of methodologies, such as Agile, PLM methodology
- Proven hands-on applications experience
- Knowledge of operating systems, networking, hardware & software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Willing to travel (to the Boston HQ, once every 1-2 month)
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to prioritize & work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Methodical approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Hebrew