Finance | Yoqneam, Israel | Full Time
Kaminario is looking for a Finance Analyst who wants an opportunity to be exposed to a fascinating and dynamic business world and is ready to be a significant contributor in a growing successful business. The candidate will report directly to VP finance and will be responsible for all aspects of budgeting, financial modeling, forecasting, analysis and more.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Data analysis, reports, modeling and budgeting.
- Database management.
- Sales compensation modeling.
- Identifying trends and providing recommendations for improvement
- Work with management to set company-wide direction and policies.
- Analytical, intelligent, motivated person, who is pursuing a career in finance.
- BA degree, preferably in economics, business administration or accounting.
- Prior experience as a finance analyst in a hi-tech company (most preferred in a startup) – advantage.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Fluent spoken and written - Hebrew and English.
- Flawless Microsoft office knowledge. Excel Wizard!
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Xactly – advantage.