Internal Application: Enterprise Sales Representative - NYC
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Kaminario is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in driving development and market positioning of new data storage technologies. Joining our team will make you an integral part of leading Kaminario to the next level and ultimately to the top of the data storage industry.
The Enterprise Sales Representative must focus on overachieving with excellent task-management skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quotas in a fast-paced sales environment. Successful applicants will have the ability to blend professionalism, business acumen, industry knowledge and a passion for winning to become the ultimate sales machine.
- Identify, plan and execute sales opportunities.
- Prospect and cultivate relationships with the named accounts in your territory.
- Respond to customer RFPs.
- Develop and present customer proposals.
- Establish and develop relationships with key people within potential customer organizations.
- Manage current customer relationships utilizing excellent relationship-building, negotiating and technical skills for success.
- Work with our strategic partners to build and execute joint sales engagements
- Cumulative: 6+ years or equivalent work experience.
- Specific: Consistent track record of exceeding quotas and driving referenceable business in the software industry
- Experience at a small company or start-up is a must.
- Must have knowledge of datacenter infrastructure, storage is a plus.
- Previous experience selling enterprise software is preferred.
- Experience successfully executing complex sales cycles with CxOs.
- Knowledge of solution-selling is preferred.
- Must be able to work effectively in a geographically-distributed team.
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Ideal candidate will be passionate, creative and a hunter with a learning mindset.