Documentations Control Engineer
Operations | Yoqneam, Israel | Full Time
Documentation Control Engineer
Kaminario, Yokne’am, Israel
Kaminario is looking for an experienced Documentation Control Engineer to join our Operations team. This is a new role within our Engineering – Operations team. The ideal candidate has a knack for PLM, high motivation and technical understanding. This position offers a great opportunity to expand your skill set!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain proper work documents for production.
- Control the BOM (Bill of material) in the ERP/PLM system.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating global implementation of ECOs (Engineering Change Operation) in Agile. This includes ensuring compliance with all ECO procedures and work instructions.
- Assist with writing requirement documents for new production tools and processes.
- Responsible for risk assessment preparation for a new production process (FMEA).
- Supporting the implementation of DMRs (manufacturing files) in Agile.
- Responsible for ongoing communication with R&D, Technical Support and Operations to ensure a proper design of and changes to the control process.
- BSc in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering (an experienced practical engineer can also be suitable).
- Demonstrated experience writing manufacturing documents.
- Familiarity with ERP systems (preferably Priority) and PLM systems.
- High-level interpersonal skills - ability to work and coordinate with many different teams at all levels.
- Fluent spoken and written Hebrew and English.