Internal Application: Director of Operations
Operations | Yoqneam, Israel | Full Time
We are looking for a highly motivated Director of Operation to join us!
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee Supply chain, logistics, sub-contractors manufacturing, purchasing and NPI functions
- Ensure expertise and effectiveness across the operation team members
- Develop and maintain KPI’s in order to optimize process related to meet business and customer expectations
- Collaborate and support the relevant teams in Kaminario to identified opportunities and execute.
- Manage the Product life cycle in terms of EOL, process improvements, reduce costs and increase yields in manufacturing
- Manage the strategic Purchasing & Supply chain:
- Worldwide managing of suppliers and subcontractor’s performance across the OTD, quality and price to meet the company’s strategy and/or needs
- Lead Supply chain activities, Ability to identify weak spots in a process to improve efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a Purchasing/Supply chain Manager
- Hands on experienced in: Sub-contractor management, Supply chain practices, Negotiation and networking
- Excellent leadership and organizational abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, experience is SaaS/Startup companies (advantage)
- Highly motivated, quick learner, independent, Results driven and process oriented
- ERP (Priority) expertise, familiar with CRM (SaleForce) and PLM (Agile) platforms
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English - written and verbal
Kaminario accelerates the movement of mission-critical applications to the cloud. We are committed to driving innovation and redefining the future of data infrastructure. Our product is unique and so is our culture. Every employee has a voice, is passionate about our technology, and is key to our success. We are a fun-loving team looking to disrupt the industry. Our offices in Needham, MA and Yokneam, Israel offer an open and collaborative space to work (and play!) with stakeholders across the company. And with competitive benefits, Kaminario is a great place to continue your career in an environment that values YOU.
Ready to join the KamFam?