Automation Infrastructure Team Leader
Engineering | Yoqneam, Israel | Full Time
Who are we?
Kaminario is making the autonomous datacenter a reality, letting customers stay focused on scaling their business.
Kaminario’s composable data platform delivers the agility, scalability, performance and economics that global organizations demand in order to stay competitive in a cloud-first world. Realtime analytics, datacenter automation and assured data access let our customers power their mission critical applications and safeguard their digital ecosystems.
Every employee has a voice, is passionate about technology and plays a role in our success. As a team, we are collaborative, fun loving disruptors. Our offices are cool. Benefits, competitive. Creativity, collaboration and comradery empowers us.
Kaminario recently announced its entrance into the cloud service provider market with the availability of a new software-defined storage offering that leverages the same composable data platform behind Kaminario’s all-flash storage appliance, the Kaminario K2.We are looking for an experienced automation infrastructure team leader who wants to join a brilliant team and lead the storage revolution. Developing new and disruptive technology, creating the next generation for automation infrastructures.
Who are you?
- You hold a BSC/BA degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- You have at least 6 years of experience with excellent knowledge in Object Oriented and system-level programming – Python is an advantage.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in managing and leading a similar team.
- You have a passion to invent and design software along with curiosity and a desire to learn.
- You are experienced in a Linux working environment and with distributed systems.
- You are experienced in multi-threading programming.
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills in both Hebrew and English.
- If you have a background/experience as a DevOps – Big advantage!
- If you have a background in storage systems – it’s an advantage
- If you have some background with UI development – it’s an advantage
What will you do with us?
- Lead and promote large scale test automation technologies and infrastructure for Kaminaior’s product.
- Manage the automation team within the R&D department, including the hiring and training processes.
- Define and implement the automation development process, vision and way of work.
- Develop internal testing and simulation tools.
- Hands-on – writing code. Bring your software engineering skills to our dynamical, growing product by developing core software.
- Participate in the full product cycle from definition to solving burning customer issues.
- Work in a fast-paced environment delivering weekly incremental value.