Tech | New York, NY | Full Time
Our name means truth, and our culture is all about openness and honesty. This is a place where individuals are heard, and diverse perspectives are encouraged. Our work leads the industry, and it touches tens of millions of consumers on the world’s most prestigious publishers.
The platform is like an orchestra - a lot of pieces playing together harmoniously. This role is about making sure It all sounds great before we perform for our global audience.
Responsibilities include -
- Creating, reviewing, improving, and executing test cases
- Isolating and reporting bugs
- Verifying bug fixes are comprehensive
- Improving QA procedures in response to errors made and bugs reported after release, and being proactive about flagging inefficiencies
- Assisting in pre-launch campaign testing
- Testing iterations of the company’s website
- Producing, reviewing, and improving internal QA documentation
- Mentoring your colleague manual testers
But that’s just the start of it. As a team we meet regularly to learn from each other and to learn from the rest of the industry. The more you can handle, the more you can define this role. We want you to grow where your abilities and interests can take you.
A few indications that you're right for the job:
- You're a perfectionist
- You're picky, driven, stubborn, relentless
- You have a knack for breaking things and then letting other people know how you did
- You know what great looks like and you don't stop until you see it
Jun Group is staffed by passionate, dedicated people who love what they do. We take our work seriously, but not too seriously. We work in an environment where everything always changes except our values. If this sounds like your kind of place, please send along a cover note and a resume.
The position is in New York, NY. No recruiters or other 3rd parties please!