Digital Account Manager
Account Management | New York, NY | Full Time
“Jun” means truth, and the company was founded on principles of honesty and integrity. We get millions of people to see branded content across screens. Our clients include Chrysler, Kellogg’s, Merck, Viacom, Intel, and many others.
We are seeking a seasoned account manager to serve as a liaison for some of our biggest and most important client relationships. This position sits at the controls of multiple digital ad campaigns on behalf of Fortune 500 brands and their agencies. The job requires smarts, energy, attention to detail, and a passion for the ever-evolving media business. The right candidate will be comfortable interfacing with clients, sales, tech, and management while being hands-on with the ad platform.
- Establishing outstanding relationships with new and existing clients
- Tracking and optimizing campaigns for performance and profitability
- Developing effective strategies to meet client needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing detailed campaign reports and analyses
- Managing pacing, budgeting, and audience targeting
- Assisting with campaign production, troubleshooting etc.
Some indications that you’re right for the job:
- You’re smart, tough, and passionate about digital media
- You’ve been in the business for 1-3 years
- You’re great with clients, and you know how to juggle multiple complex tasks under pressure
- You’re fluent in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word - experience with SQL and HTML is a big plus!
- You’re familiar with third-party site analytics software (Google Analytics, Sizmek, Omniture, comScore, etc.), and the basics of pixels, click tags, UTM codes etc.
- You’re experienced with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- You’re an excellent writer and handle client communication with grace and ease
- You’re curious, open-minded, and always ready to learn
Jun Group sets the standard for multiscreen digital advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. Plus, our office space is amazing. If you’re interested, please send us a resume and a cover note that explains why you’re the right fit.