IT | New York, NY | Full Time
You are eager to help people out of their technical difficulties.
You have a knack for solving problems.
You know how to ask the right questions and troubleshoot mysteries.
“Jun” means truth, and the company was founded on principles of honesty and integrity. The world’s best-known brands use our mobile video ad platform to get millions of people to see their videos and branded content across devices. Our clients include Chrysler, Kellogg’s, Microsoft, Conde Nast, Unilever, and many others.
The company is like an orchestra — a lot of people playing together harmoniously. Everyone working here — sales, advertising operations, technology — runs into technical difficulties once in awhile. You'll be helping the musicians to keep playing.
We are seeking a team member that will help keep everyone productive on our fleet of Macs. Some problems are thornier than others, and you should be committed to seeing through these issues until their resolution. Whether it's issues with MS Office, G Suite, the WiFi, or the peripherals at someone's desk, you'll be their first source of help. Between help requests, you'll work on improving our IT systems in myriad ways.
- Setting up computers and accounts for new team members
- Responding to difficulties with email systems, cloud storage, backup systems, networking, desktop software, etc.
- Ordering hardware and maintaining inventory
- Communicating with our service providers
- Automating the provisioning and management of our systems using Jamf Pro (you don't need to know what that is; we'll teach you)
- Executing long-term projects to improve our infrastructure
- Experience using macOS
- Familiarity with the Apple ecosystem
- Experience using iOS and Android
Some additional indications that you’re right for the job:
- You’re thorough and detail-oriented
- You’re comfortable multi-tasking and working independently
- You have some experience with command line tools
- You care about computer security
- You're familiar with basic networking
- You're kind and compassionate to those frustrated by tech troubles
- You know your limitations and are eager to learn
- You're trustworthy, as you'll have access to most of our systems
But that's just the start of it. The more you can handle, the more you can define this role. We want you to grow where your abilities and interests take you.
Jun Group sets the standard for premium online advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. We'll pay top dollar for the right person, and there are plenty of perks. Plus, our new office space is amazing. If you’re interested, please send a cover letter and resume (we do not evaluate candidates without a cover letter).