Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
"Jun" means truth. Our advertising platform is the honest, efficient way for companies like Kellogg's, Microsoft, Sprint, Merck, and Dodge to reach millions of people across devices with their videos.
We're looking for a designer/marketing coordinator to be a key part of amazing Marketing team. This is a multifaceted role that involves design, writing, public relations, project management, and marketing strategy. The successful candidate will be someone who loves design and does not want to limit herself only to that discipline. The job requires smarts, refined visual and written skills, and a strong desire to learn everything about marketing and digital media.
Key responsibilities include--
- Creating sales materials, interactive skins, user interfaces, and mockups
- Producing presentations and customized proposals
- Drafting press releases, bylines, media alerts, and pitches
- Developing and maintaining the company's social media presence
- Coordinating logistics for sponsorships, conferences, and company events
- Shooting, editing, and distributing original video content
- Contributing to the company's brand and marketing strategy
Some indications that this role is right for you--
- You live and breathe design
- You want to live and breathe so much more than just design
- You're passionate about digital media
- You love video, mobile, digital media, and advertising and can't learn it all fast enough
- You thrive in a deadline-driven world
- You're an excellent writer and editor
- Various design software programs are like pencils and paper to you
- Mastery of PowerPoint
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Excellent written skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
Jun Group sets the standard for multi-channel digital advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. If you're interested, please send us a resume, a cover note, and a link to your portfolio.