Sales Strategy | New York, NY | Full Time
"Jun" means truth. Our advertising platform is the honest, efficient way for companies like Kellogg's, Microsoft, Sprint, Merck, and Dodge to reach millions of people across devices with their videos.
We’re looking for a creative strategist to be a key part of our growing sales strategy team. This role is responsible for developing proposals, reports, and digital media plans for some of the world’s biggest and best-known advertisers. Our strategy team works closely with sales, product, tech, management, and operations to architect leading-edge programs that reach millions of people across devices. The right person is an outstanding designer who wants to be much more than a pair of hands. This job requires smarts, high-level strategic thinking, and a deep passion for digital media.
Key responsibilities include—
- Create PowerPoints, sales materials, interactive skins, user interfaces, and mockups
- Conceptualize and produce digital advertising campaigns for Fortune 500 brands
- Create presentations and customized proposals
- Draft client communications, reports, and analyses
- Develop marketing materials such as promotional graphics, end cards, and online ads
Some indications that this role is right for you—
- You’re passionate about digital media
- You love to learn and you’re not afraid to work hard
- You thrive in a deadline-driven world
- You’ve got a great sense of design
- You’re an excellent writer and structural planner
- You’re multilingual: fluent in Management, Client, Production, and Creative
- Mastery of PowerPoint
- Photoshop / Illustrator expertise
- Excellent design and layout sense
- Strong professional writing skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
Jun Group sets the standard for multi-channel digital advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. If you’re interested, please send us a resume and a cover note explaining why you’re the right fit.