Associate Account Manager
Account Management | New York, NY | Full Time
Jun Group is seeking an associate account manager to help run digital ad campaigns for our Fortune 500 clients. This position is perfect for someone with a year or two of digital ad experience who is ready to take the reins and run live campaigns for some of the world's biggest brand advertisers. The job requires smarts, energy, attention to detail, and a passion for the ever-evolving media business. The right candidate will be comfortable interfacing with clients, sales, tech, and management while being hands-on with the ad platform.
- Managing relationships with new and existing clients
- Tracking and optimizing campaigns for performance and profitability
- Developing effective strategies to meet client needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing detailed campaign reports and analyses
- Managing pacing, budgeting, and audience targeting
- Assisting with campaign production, troubleshooting etc.
Some indications that you’re right for the job:
- You’re smart, tough, and passionate about digital media
- You’ve been in digital media for at least a year
- You’re great with clients, and you know how to juggle multiple complex tasks under pressure
- You’re fluent in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word - experience with SQL and HTML is a big plus!
- You have some familiarity with third-party site analytic software (Google Analytics, Sizmek, Omniture, comScore, etc.), and the basics of pixels, click tags, UTM codes, etc.
- You’re experienced with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- You’re an excellent writer and handle client communication with grace and ease
- You’re curious, open-minded, and always ready to learn
Jun Group sets the standard for multiscreen digital advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. Plus, the people and the environment here are amazing. If you’re interested, please send us a resume and a cover note that explains why you’re the right fit . (An excellent cover note is the best way to get an interview with our CEO!)